2007年9月20日木曜日

Hoo has a lot of exams next week?

This week was pretty smooth for me with the exception of a calc quiz today and, of course, all of the studying for Japanese. I got some time to browse youtube, play Wii, and twiddle my thumbs while blankly staring at the tree right outside my window all in the same week which hardly ever happens. Next week will be just the opposite of that, as I have to prepare to take a quiz or test everyday except Tuesday (which is bad enough since I have a little more than 6 consecutive hours of classes that day). Hooray for libraries. :)

So... time for yet another Japanese music video. Actually, I'm going with two this week. The first one is a slow song, 'Goodbye' by Kaori Natori f/ Nao'ymt. But since the uploader disabled embedding, I'll just link to it.
Kaori Natori

And since I absolutely must have a video on every post, here's another J-Pop video - this one's by AI, the first female signed to Def Jam Japan:
AI - E.O.


がんばって! (with exams)

2 件のコメント:

Aznbabybop さんのコメント...

Tatum-san,

Jessica Strang was my roommate from last year...small world.

As for the exam situation, I'm cheering for you in the sidelines.

Jaa mata!

Alex さんのコメント...

(I just noticed I was supposed to respond to your comment on my page instead of on yours, so I'll just paste what I said earlier here)

Yeah, I ran into hear earlier today just as she was leaving Gooch and she told me about it. Haha, what are the odds?

And Utada is an awesome singer. I've always been partial to Simple and Clean but her other music is pretty darn good too.

Thanks for the good intentions too!

じゃあまた!

テイタムさん