2007年9月23日日曜日

JAPN 202 Movie - げんき III

At the end of the spring semester (I'm pretty sure we don't do this in the fall), anyone in a Japanese class works with their peers to make a movie in groups of about five, I think.

Anyway, below is a movie from one of the JAPN 202 classes last spring - げんき III. It follows the かいわ from the text. I believe this movie went way above the requirements (I don't think they have to be 30 minutes). So if you have a little over 30 minutes of free time sometime soon, watch it! I didn't realize how intense the かいわ gets in our book...

5 件のコメント:

Sato さんのコメント...

Where did you find this? Yes, 2nensee do the video/skit project! I saw their films and they were all done greatly.

Alex さんのコメント...

さとうせんせい、
I found it on Google video. Some of those people in the video, as well as myself, are in the UVA Gamers club and we were all at Clemons playing PacMan VS (awesome game!) while two of them were making the "platinum" edition. They showed us the movie (there were maybe five of us there) when they finished it, and I was pretty impressed. I was the only there that had not taken a UVA Japanese class at the time, but fortunately they included English subtitles so I understood what was going on.

本屋 さんのコメント...

Haha, oh wow! That was very entertaining. Can't wait to make a にほんご film of my own next year. Sounds like a very fun and creative project since I like making videos.

jennifer さんのコメント...

テイテムさん
i just spent half an hour watching that movie instead of doing hw.
haha but it was very entertaining.
...excited for our スキト?

Alex さんのコメント...

クミさん
Yup, sure am. The スキトs should be even more interesting now that we've begun to tackle verbs!