2007年10月11日木曜日

I get up at 5am on weekends to go to a 5-hour yoga class

And I also eat houses.

Those are among some of the stupid things I've said this past week. I notice I'm usually called on when I least expect it haha.

Anyway, it felt like this week was busier than most weeks despite the fact we had the first two days off. Maybe it's because all my midterms are scattered now instead of clumped together so I feel like I have more to do all the 時 rather than all at once. I don't know.

Oh well, time for winter. きょうはさむいでした。(fully aware that sentence is most likely not grammatically correct).

Here's a video from an artist I think everyone has heard of, whether it be from the song in the Kingdom Hearts commercials (Simple and Clean) or somewhere else.

Utada Hikaru - Passion:

1 件のコメント:

GW さんのコメント...

Hey, about our skit - I'm free Tuesday after 6:30 or so and Wednesday 2-3 or after 6:30 or so again. What works for you?