2007年10月4日木曜日

Yay, a break!

Today was one of the worst days for me this year in terms of quizzes and tests but I'll be so relieved to have a break, even if it's only a few days. There's been so much to do for this class this week and I still may have to edit my さかぶん (there's nothing wrong with it now but I might end up adding something).

But at least there's a long weekend ahead! And since I don't have a Japanese music video to post right now, I'll post a video game originally from Japan! It's called Super Monkey Ball - funny name, I know. But I'm really into arcade-style games like this where the only purpose of the game is to roll a ball across a course to a goal or something simple like that. Below is a video sample - the person playing (not me, haha) is incredibly good so it may be a little hard to follow what's going on (and youtube also botched the quality).

3 件のコメント:

LeiseS さんのコメント...

Ahhh!!! sakubun! I was one of the people who couldn't figure out how to split my essay into intro, body and conclusion and so I split it into morning day and night, which isn't going to fly, so I had to rewrite a lot. Oh well.

I like your polar bear a lot.

Surpreet Sachdeva さんのコメント...

hey, i am from another section. just wanted to say that the video was sick. i can't believe that someone can actually play like that.

GW さんのコメント...

I love Super Monkey Ball, it's such an amazing game! Some of those techniques aren't quite as obscure as they might look (they just require doing the same thing hundreds of times until you get it right), but they're still amazing to watch. Man, I haven't played that game in so long... such nostalgia...